Like A/C on a steamy day, the women's FXRG® Mesh Riding Jacket helps circulate cooling air for an open-road experience. This top-performing gear is outfitted with a Coolcore lining to wick moisture and further enhance temperature regulation. We innovate this women's textile motorcycle jacket with strategically placed Cordura® stretch panels to ensure mobility. Relevant functional additions include lightweight body armor, more than enough pockets, hip release zippers, and even more listed below...
• Stay Comfortable: Mesh construction for maximum airflow, Coolcore lining wicks moisture from the body for year-round comfort through thermal regulation.
• Fit & Mobility: Cordura® stretch panels. Pre-curved sleeves with buckle tabs. Hip release zippers. Jacket-to-pant snap tabs connect to belt to help block the elements.
• Ride Enhancing Features: Flexible, lightweight removable Dianese Pro-Armor body armor at elbows and shoulders. Reinforced elbows and shoulders. Snap-tab mandarin collar with interior collar keeper. Anti-chafing airprene chin pad, collar, and cuffs for comfort. Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material panels.
• Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior cargo pocket, three interior credit card slots, and one interior zipper pocket with media port.
• Materials: 77% nylon, 16% polyester, 7% polyurethane Schoeller®-dynatec mesh body and sleeve. 50% nylon, 50% polyester dobby shoulder/upper arm and elbow/forearm. 100% polyester 3D mesh sleeves, collar, and front/back yokes. 90% nylon, 10% spandex Cordura® dobby stretch sleeve, side, chest, shoulder, and back panels. Polyester Coolcore upper body and partial sleeve lining. Polyester mesh lower body and partial sleeve lining.
- Discontinued Item